2014 Ford Atlas Price and Release Date

2014 Ford Atlas front view

The new 2014 Ford Atlas is literally the pick-up of the future. Pick-up vehicles are certainly one of the trademarks of the American auto industry. The new Atlas will appear in 2014 years and it will represent a modern generation of light pickups with a much more reasonable fuel consumption. The new grille is contributed to improved vehicle aerodynamics.

This great truck will be around 300 kg lighter than its predecessor due to the use of aluminum. The designers of the 2014 Ford Atlas are also added a glass roof and rear end that opens and provides access to tools and first aid kit. The new Atlas has illuminated cargo area making it easier to unload luggage at night. Ford Atlas under the hood lies the next generation of Ford’s EcoBoost twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 with a stop-start system. This engine emits 15% less CO2 emissions than other engines of similar performance.

2014 Ford Atlas review

Features

This 2014 Atlas Concept also features LED headlights and taillights, and a set of 110-volt power outlet for charging power tools on the move. Cab Ford Atlas is spacious and comfortable for the passengers and features a high-tech features such as a central touch screen and a variety of other devices. Other innovative systems designed to help the driver include the trailer back and help manipulate with it.

2014 Ford Atlas interior

2014 Ford Atlas Price

The 2014 Ford Atlas price will be rated at $ 29,410. The number price range was not much different from the price of 2013 Ford F-150 which are both pickup truck models. This price includes the cost of postage to the place or destination address of the purchaser.

2014 Ford Atlas Release Date

It is not yet known release date this truck. According to some rumors, it’s very little possibility that this model will come to market later this year. Much more likely is that the new Ford Atlas will be launched next year and as a model for the 2015 model year.

We also do not believe that the 2014 Ford Atlas will have the same “space” interior, as presented concept model. But we’ll have to wait for the official presentation to confirm this information.

Incoming search terms:

• ford atlas
  • ford atlas price
  • ford atlas release date
  • 2014 ford atlas

2015 Ford Escape Coming Soon
2015 Ford Bronco - Return Powerful Vehicle

18 Comments

• My Info says:

Love the Atlas!!!

• Mark Agualo-USMC-Retired says:

I hope to see the Ford Atlas out by the end of 2013. I pledge to be one of the 1st buyer in my area to buy one. I am waiting for a peek preview of the first.

• wendy says:

I love the headlights!!! I would definitely be interested in this vehicle. I would like to do a build a price online session, because this would be my last vehicle purchase. I want it all!!! what a truck

• Tim czeck says:

This is a phenomenal truck. I hope it has the luxury as my 2013 ford f150 platinum. What needs to be done if this does go to market is ( many). In means as make a work truck like the concept and then make a luxury form as the limited/platinum. Take the bed cap covers off so there could be a fitted tonue cover. Leave the truck bed metal so people can choose the style of covering they please to have as in (rubber, plastic, spray on, bed rug, and etc…). Revert the tailgate holding bar back to a tailgate step. Take the roof and revert it to a sun roof. Different leather options, as in my opinion with the pick up I have now would be pican. These are just some ideas to be sent out for a double option of this concept. The concept would be nice for what features are now, but then there has to be that comfortable luxurious feeling.

• John says:

Darn just bought a 2013. Looks nice looks like I’m going to have to trade it in lol.

• Sean says:

What happened to the Raptor???

• Tom says:

OMG this is the truck! I love it!! I can not wait to drive it and alot of heads will turn. Ford makes the best truck on the road today. I will pass down my 2005 F150 FX4 to my son and go out get myself the new Ford Atlas!!!

• Quintin says:

I never was much of a fan for modern day vehicles, with the headaches of working on them. (all types) But I’m really looking forward to getting behind the wheel of the new Atlas & Mustang. Ford sure knows how to make masterpieces for everyone these days.

• Rachel says:

Oh my goodness, this is a sweet looking ride – even for a gal!
    Step aside all you 2013-er’s & older….I’ll be the gal blowin by ya in my new Atlas!

• john says:

this truck will sell like crazy great job ford I love the look both rugged and futuristic.

• Heather says:

I have always been a die hard chevy fan , but the second I seen this truck in a magazine, I knew I had to have it. This truck is hot. I’m saving every penny to to get this truck.

• Kevin says:

Love the look of the new Atlas. I own a 2010 Ford platinum . When will they be out and I’m ready to buy one

• Kristine Reynolds says:

My next pickup most definetly …. Luv the Atlas look and style. wonderful concepts and improvements.

• antonia says:

I need to know where can I order the Ford atlas.

• Tommy says:

I love the look of this truck inside and out. I would like it 4×4 and regular cab short bed. I’d need three seats to fit the wife and daughter but would like everything else inside to stay the same. My daughter loves the pictures of the truck.

• George says:

Well what is ford waiting to put it out to the market. I hope they also make them 4×4 and, also ln black. And also hope that if there is a fully equipped (loaded) the price should be reasonable to buyers. This is by far the sickest truck ever. Is very futuristic. Also the 2015 F150 Platinum, and the Flex. Congrats Ford Motor Co. You knew how bail yourselves out. Always stay steps ahead from your competitors.

• Margherita says:

It is appropriate time to make some plans
    for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I could I desire to counsel you some
    fascinating issues or tips. Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!